Terms of Service
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any exercise, fitness, somatic, or bodywork program, by signing up, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- I have agreed to participate in a session, workshop or class with Josie Bray.
- I fully understand, as with all exercise, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during a class that cannot be foreseen.
- I understand that taking a class, whether in person or on zoom, Skype, or other video conferencing tool is to be taken at my own risk.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for creating and implementing my own well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or from the voluntary movement/exercise training, coaching, and bodywork.
- I am aware that I may choose not to participate in certain exercises and may withdraw from any exercise at any time.
- I, and my heirs or next of kin, hereby release Josie Bray (and anyone else associated with Josie Bray | Healing + Arts, including guest teachers and co-facilitators) from any liability now or in the future, should an injury occur during class, including but not limited to disability, illness, or death.
- I agree that Josie Bray (and anyone else associated with Josie Bray | Healing + Arts, including guest teachers and co-facilitators) does not assume liability for accidents, misapplication of information, injuries, death, physical or mental disease, or delays due to technological issues.
- I hereby waive every right I may have to bring legal action or assert a claim for injury or loss at any kind arising out of my participation in these exercises or activities.
- I understand that movement/exercise training, somatic coaching, bodywork is not health care or therapy and does not prevent, cure, or treat any physical or mental disorder or medical disease.
- I understand that services do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of physical or mental disorders and that our work is not to be used as a substitute for health care, counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is my exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed.
- I agree to maximize the coaching relationship by communicating honestly, being open to feedback and assistance, and by creating the time and energy to participate fully.
There are no refunds. If utilizing a payment plan, you are responsible for completing your payment in full.